Avoid The Resolution Rush: February Fitness Challenge
Time Line: 30-Day Challenge Begins February 3, 2014
General Commitment Requirements:
- Go to www.beachbodycoach.com/SARAHGLOSES and add me as your free coach by signing up for the free membership.
- If you do not yet own a Beachbody Program, please use the above link to go through to my shop and purchase a program for the challenge. Ideally, you should consider purchasing the challenge pack associated with the program of interest (you will get a month supply Shakeology with your program and super saver shipping).
- You must be committed to following the scheduled Beachbody workouts throughout the course of the challenge. You must also be committed to following the nutrition plan associated with your program (or another comparable nutrition plan). It will help to track your foods using MyFitnessPal.
- Follow Sarah Griff-Fit on Facebook and add me as your friend (please send a message so I know who you are). Once added ask me how to join our private group.
- Please take a moment to fill out the form at the bottom of the page on my website (this will help me assess your goals and current level of fitness).
- Before/During/After Photos and Stats: You will be required to share your progress photos throughout the course of the challenge. If you are hesitant of sharing this through IG or FB that is ok—you can email them to me directly. **Note: sharing through these outlets is a way to keep you accountable and keep you motivated.
- Group participation: You should participate in the FB group by sharing details of your daily workouts and weekly progress. You can also share recipes, meals, and your struggles and wins. Be sure to look for the I am commit post! This will save your spot in the group and keep you as an active member. If you do not commit to the group you will be removed.
(If you are posting to IG please hashtag your daily photos with #sarah_griff_fit #avoidtheresolutionrush #februarychallenge)
- Weekly Challenge Assignments: Each week I will post an assignment for you to complete. It could be anything from drinking more water to finding a workout buddy within the group. Be sure to check pinned posts for details.
Q:What if I can’t afford the challenge pack for the program I am interested in?
A:There are many other affordable Beachbody programs available (as low as $40) and you will be allowed to join this challenge with the purchase of ANY program (so long as you fully commit to following it each day).
Q:Do I need to use a Beachbody Program to commit to the challenge?
A:For this challenge, no, you will not need to follow a specific program. If you chose not to follow the program it is recommended that you sign-up for a month supply of Shakeology.
Q:What will my workout program be if I chose not to do a Beachbody program.
A:This is fully up to you!! You just need to commit to putting in a 30-60 minute workout every day where a workout is required (and drink your Shakeology).
Q:What Beachbody Program is right for me?
A:If you have questions regarding which program to choose please contact me directly and we will work on finding something that is suitable to your goals and current fitness level.
Q:Is there a way I can save on the Beachbody Programs? Shakeology?
A:YES! When you purchase a challenge pack you can have your coaching fee waived. Coaches receive a 25% discount on future purchases of the all programs and Shakeology
A:If you purchase the P90X3 or T25 challenge pack before the end of January you can buy it at the promo price of $180 (includes discount shipping and shakeology)
- All participants (that purchase a new Beachbody program and complete the challenge program) will receive a free “This Beauty Trains Like A Beast” workout tank.
- The top 3 participants (based on overall results and level of participation) will receive gifts that are TBD.